Our Herbal Mud Face Mask is a concentrated facial mask that should be used weekly to obtain and maintain your youthful skin. The selection of extracts and elements combined to form this product will boost the health of your skin, fight aging, reduce signs of aging, improve circulation and create dramatic changes after use. If people knew the positive effects that a regular facemask can have on their looks, all would be using a good face mask, like our Mud Face Mask, weekly.
About and Ingredients
Our Herbal Mud Face Mask is a blend of thermal mud with oligoelements, kaolin and herbal as well as botanical extracts and cover the entire spectrum to promote a smoother, finer, younger-looking and more vital skin. Very few masques contain the same amount of active ingredients as we included in this formulation. Our Herbal Mud Face Mask can be used on any skin type, and will also help if you suffer from skin problems. Not only does it fight inflammation and other minor infections, but also helps the skin to repair sun damage and photo aging, while restoring the suppleness and firmness of the skin.
The other herbal and botanical extracts help the skin to rejuvenate and regenerate by boosting and supporting the collagen and elastin in the skin, which not only helps to lessen wrinkles and lines, but also pro-actively works towards preventing them in the future. Anybody that is concerned about the way they look, and wish to have a well-groomed look – be that male or female – should use a facemask at regular intervals to support and encourage a healthy skin and to fight the signs of aging for as long, and best, as possible.
Our Herbal Mud Face Mask has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: almond, aloe, centella, jojoba, kaolin, MSM, olive leaf extract, rosehip, soy, tea tree leaves and thermal mud with oligoelements.
- Sweet almond oil is a noble oil with highly emollient properties. The unsaturated fatty acids contained enhance the regulation of the lipid phase of the cutaneous mantle.
- It is extremely well tolerated and is thus used in cosmetics for its moisturizing, lubricating, sebum-restorative and re-epithelizing properties.
- The un-saponifiable part of the product, comprising mainly of squalene, tocopherols and phytosterols (principally campesterol, stigmasterol and sitosterol types) provide the skin with highly nutritive substances.
- The topical application of sweet almond oil acts on the connective tissue of the skin and improves the tone and elasticity.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds and is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be contributed to the combined extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- Although people see jojoba as oil, it is really a wax ester, and is non-oily or greasy and contains high levels of tocopherols, which have an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- Skin absorption studies at the University of Michigan demonstrated that jojoba is quickly absorbed into the skin, apparently via the transappendegeal mechanism and occurs through the pores and hair follicles – but because it is so rapidly absorbed, the pores and hair follicles remain open and thus maintain their proper functioning ability.
- It is an excellent moisturizer and softens the skin by a dual action – firstly by forming a non-greasy lipid layer, which is partially occlusive (thereby preventing water-loss through the skin) and by the diffusion of jojoba into the intercellular spaces of the stratum corneum to soften this tissue.
- It is an ingredient used for centuries and this natural clay-like mineral (silicate of aluminum) is used for its absorbent properties as well astringent effect.
- These qualities are used to draw out impurities and toxins, as they are electromagnetic and thereby clear the skin of excess oil, dirt, pollutions and other waste materials.
- It is most useful in the treatment of arthritis and other diseases, where joint pain is experienced, as well as muscular pains and aches.
- On the skin, it is useful in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. The sulfur contained in the MSM is also used in the skin for collagen synthesis.
- It has cicatrizing properties and therefore is useful in wound healing. It is also of use when the skin has been burnt or damaged by excessive exposure to sunlight.
- The presence of flavonoids and oleanolic acid stimulate the components of the connective tissue and regularize the metabolism in the skin – thereby increasing the vitality and health of the skin.
- On the other hand, the secoiridoid derivatives (oleuropeoside) in olive leaves are responsible for the vaso-dilating and relaxant properties that the extract has on the skin and muscles. Its rubefacient (warming and increased blood flow) properties make it a good ingredient for sport and muscle preparations as well.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F), also known as essential fatty acids (EFA). When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- From this, rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration, enhancing wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and the resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly it has been shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil make it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols in the oil. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- They may therefore be used in specific treatments for aged skin, thanks to their revitalizing and emollient properties.
- The benefits of tea tree are also present in the finely ground up leaves. These have a superbly antiseptic, antifungal and broad-spectrum anti-microbial activity on the skin, and are therefore a highly prized ingredient, which fights a variety of infections and skin problems.
- The somewhat grainy feel of these finely ground leaves has an extremely gentle exfoliating action on the skin.
- It is superbly absorbent, working as a decongestive and removes toxins, while increasing the skin’s ability to heal itself.
- Furthermore, it is most effective in stimulating the metabolism of the skin and thereby increasing the vitality of the skin.
- Most importantly, it contains oligoelements, which re-mineralize the skin, thereby creating the environment for a healthy and younger looking skin.
Full List of Ingredients
Hor a full list of the ingredients contained in our Ageless Herbal Mud Face Mask, please click here
Dosage and Benefits
Cleanse the skin with Herbal Face Wash and pat skin dry. Apply Herbal Mud Face Mask evenly over the face and neck area, avoiding the eye and lip area. Relax and leave on for 15 – 20 minutes, then wash off with tepid water and pat dry. Apply Ageless Herbal Day or Night Cream.
Use the Ageless Herbal Mud Face Mask every 2 – 3 weeks, or every week in extreme cases.
- Easy to use packaging and no mess.
- Herbal and natural formula with no artificial fragrances or colorant.
- Boosts the skin’s vitality and helps prevent minor skin problems.
- Increases elasticity and helps to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Boosts elastin and collagen formation.
- Money-back guarantee.