Our Herbal Eye Gel is one of the few products that have proven effective in reducing black rings, bags under the eyes and general eye puffiness. Your eyes are the focal point in your face, and black rings, bags and puffy eyes are not only unattractive, they are very aging as well. This unique formula of herbal and botanic extracts covers a wide spectrum of problems and achieves its goal naturally.
Herbal Eye Gel – 20 ml
Herbal Eye Gel – 20 ml
This popular product removes dark rings, bags under the eyes and puffy eyes. It contains butcher’s broom, centella, camomile, cornflower, green tea, horsetail, ivy, lady’s mantle, extract of germinated wheat, as well as rosehip to keep your eye area looking young and smooth.
About and Ingredients
Our Herbal Eye Gel was formulated on clinical studies done at the ophthalmic clinic at the hospital of La Croix Rousse in Lyon, where a study was done on baggy eyes. This study only used four herbs – included in our product – in a gel formulation and was tested on people aged between 25 – 75 years of age, and applied twice a day. Biopsies were taken before and after each treatment. The study showed a significant improvement in the production of elastin and collagen, and excellent results were achieved in reducing baggy eyes.
We then took this pioneering formula and added new herbal extracts, recently developed to work in synergy with one another, and at the same time improving the results achieved. With this, we formulated an excellent Herbal Eye Gel to help reduce baggy eyes, rings under the eyes and puffy eyes. The boost that the collagen and elastin receives from this formula also helps to dramatically improve wrinkles, lines and crows’ feet and also helps prevent the formation of new ones.
The addition of the germinated seed extract also makes an immediate difference to the skin by having a gentle lifting-action – thereby creating far younger looking eyes. Our herbal Eye Gel gives you a non-tacky, non-oily and non-greasy formula and can be worn under or without make-up, and is equally effective in male and female use.
Our Herbal Eye Gel has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product. It contains the following herbs and natural ingredients: butcher’s broom, centella, chamomile, cornflower, green tea, horsetail, lady’s mantle, ivy, organic vegetable protein from germinated wheat seeds and rosehip.
- It has excellent anti-edema and anti-inflammatory effects due to the a-adrenergic stimulation of the blood capillaries, and application of it stimulates the cutaneous circulation, which makes it suitable for any application where water retention and a slow lymph flow is present, and can be used on ultra-sensitive skin.
- The powerful venous vaso-constricting properties are further enhanced by the liberation of noradrenalin in the adrenergetic terminations of the blood vessel walls, which increase the tone of the venous and lymphatic wall and improve the venous return.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has a special chemical composition and is ideal for use on sensitive and delicate skin and has excellent decongestant properties, as well as being a powerful anti-inflammatory. Apart from the anti-allergy effect it has, it is also active in wound healing as well as healing ulcers.
- Furthermore, it has great scavenging properties for neutralizing free radicals, and thereby prevents oxidative stress and aging, while the vaso-dilating properties promote circulation to the skin.
- The flower of the cornflower was taken up in the French Pharmacopoeia since 1884 because of its anti-inflammatory properties, specially used in ophthalmology and the area around the eyes.
- It has astringent properties and also has an antioxidant effect on the skin.
- It has three major benefits – firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. Thirdly, and most importantly, is has a inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in firmer and more elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties, the tannin in its chemical composition give it astringent properties. The polyphenolic compounds also act as an astringent, but protect the skin, bringing about vasoconstriction and reducing inflammation in the affected area. Finally, cell regeneration is promoted as well as a wound healing activity.
- It is an extraordinary remineralizer of the skin and has haemostatic properties, providing natural silica to the skin. The flavonoids and saponins in horsetail have great cell rejuvenating and regenerating properties and also have a stabilizing effect on the connective tissue, thereby increasing the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- Its extraordinary effect on the skin even prompted the Commission E to approve it, as treatment for wounds and it is the flavonoids that are responsible for its unique wound healing and tissue repairing actions.
- It contains 6-8% tannins, mainly oligomeric gallotannins, and flavonoids, which are the components responsible for its anti-elastase and free radical scavenging activity.
- It furthermore has an astringent effect on the skin, and helps to protect the elastin fibers, which are extremely thin – between 1 and 3 Tm in diameter.
- Elastin is required for skin elasticity and is a protein in the skin, which together with collagen and glycosaminoglycans, makes up the connective tissue. All these elements originate in the fibroblast.
- It is a very specialized herb, and is used specifically where elastin needs to be boosted and the tensile strength increased.
- This vegetable protein hydrolyzate is obtained from germinated, organic grown wheat seeds, using only pure water for germination.
- When the seeds germinate a natural enzymatic hydrolysis occurs, producing natural active bio-molecules (peptides and amino acids). Extraction is performed when the required filmogenic effect is reached.
- When applied to the skin, it has an immediate and perceptible long-lasting tightening and lifting effect.
- It is used for a variety of cosmetic uses, such as treating burns, warts, impetigo, skin eruptions, neuralgia, swollen joints, toothache and cellulite, but its greatest action is that of it being a circulatory compound, which helps other ingredients to be absorbed by the skin.
- It also assists with the removal of waste products from the skin and has topical anti-fungal, anthelmintic, molluscicidal and anti-mutagenic properties.
- Apart from its softening and soothing properties, it also has itch-relieving and anti-irritant properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and pain killing actions – provided by the saponins and flavonoids.
- Apart from the moisturizing, soothing and softening effect that it has, it furthermore contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (vitamin F) also known as essential fatty acids (EFA). When they are absorbed through the skin, they convert to prostaglandins (PGE), which are involved in cellular membrane and tissue regeneration.
- With the above-mentioned in mind rosehip oil brings about skin regeneration and enhances wound healing. It furthermore contains trans-retinoic acid, which is responsible for skin rejuvenation, quicker healing time and repairs skin subjected to excessive sunlight and resultant photo aging.
- The linoleic and linolenic acids in rosehip have also shown to reduce pigmentation of the skin and when used regularly it has shown to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Full List of Ingredients
For a Full List of Ingredients in our Herbal Eye Gel, Please Click Her
Directions and Benefits
Cleanse the skin with our Herbal Face Wash. Place a small amount of the Herbal Eye Gel on the tips of each ring finger and rub the two ring fingers together. Apply the gel by gently smoothing it over the entire eye area in a circular movement. Start from the top inside corner of the eyes, following the contour of your eyes, by moving outwards and then toward the area underneath the eyes. Terminate the motion at the bottom inside corner of the eyes. Do this gently and use every morning and evening.
- An effective treatment gel for baggy eyes, rings under the eyes and puffy eyes.
- Gentle herbal and botanical formulation – will not irritate or sting the eyes.
- Immediate effects are seen, with the full effect apparent after 3 weeks.
- Has an anti-wrinkle and anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Economical to use, as only a small amount is applied.
- Can be worn under make-up or without and user friendly for both males and females in a pleasant non-greasy, no-oily gel formulation.
- Money-back guarantee.