Our Hand Body Lotion is not only deeply penetrating, but leaves no oily or greasy residue. The herbal extracts in the nourishing lotion will not only hydrate and moisturize, but will also attend to any minor skin problems and rejuvenate the skin. The body lotion is formulated with natural ingredients to not only moisturize the skin, but to boost skin health as well.
About and Ingredients
- Our Hand Body Lotion is in a class of its own. We all know the relatively cheap body lotions available in local shops and supermarkets, but our Hand and Body lotion is far superior to these, as it has been formulated with a host of active herbal ingredients that a normal body lotion does not contain. Not only does it moisturize and hydrate the skin, it deeply penetrates the skin with its herbal and botanical extracts, helping to rejuvenate and regenerate the skin, while at the same time sorting out minor skin problems. The application of this rich lotion will help to increase circulation to the skin and sort out dry and flaky skin – even on the most dry and dehydrated skin. With the increase of softness and smoothness, the skin will also be far more supple and elastic, and the signs of aging will also be diminished.The white lily extract contained in the formula will further ensure that all minor skin complaints and problems are sorted out, while helping to repair neglect. Our Herbal Hand Body Lotion should be seen as a therapeutic treatment lotion, and not merely as a moisturizing cream – as the formulation is radically different from any other hand & body lotion that you would have come across in your life.
Our Herbal Hand Body Lotion has an unique and extraordinary formula, in which a blend of various pure herbs and natural ingredients are combined to create this remarkable product.
- It has many beneficial effects on the skin, and in particular skin that has been exposed to injury, UV radiation, or skin that has suffered from cuts, nicks, burns and wounds. It is used for reducing inflammation as well as pain.
- The positive effect that aloe has on the skin should be attributed to the inclusion of the complete extract, as it is the synergetic effect of the various substances that produce the results.
- It has been demonstrated that when aloe is applied topically on the skin, it significantly accelerates the healing process and is complemented by great moisturizing and emollient abilities, resulting in increased elasticity and smoothness.
- It is a fine textured and almost odorless oil, light in texture and easily absorbed by the skin, having great emollient properties.
- It contains palmitic, palmitoleic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, alpha linolenic, icosanoic, icosenoic and docosanoic fatty acids and has mildly astringent qualities.
- Grape seed helps to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for skin complaints.
- It contains proanthocyanidins, which are potent antioxidants, diminishing the sun’s damaging effects, lessening free-radical damage and hastening wound healing.
- Apart from the moisturizing properties, it also helps to regenerate and restructure the skin.
- One of its main functions is in increasing circulation, but it is also known for centuries for its great wound healing properties.
- It stimulates the fibroblast and collagen in the skin, yet prevents excessive proliferation of fibrous tissue in wound healing.
- Centella is particularly helpful in healing damaged and injured skin and maintaining healthy skin tone and elasticity.
- The triterpene components are principally responsible for fixing amino acids (alanine and proline) onto the collagen structure.
- It has three major benefits – Firstly, it is a powerful antioxidant, thereby reducing free radical damage in the skin. Secondly, it is a potent anti-inflammatory agent, thereby reducing inflammation in the skin. And thirdly and most importantly, it has an inhibitory action on collagenase – an enzymatic action in the skin where the collagen is broken down, resulting in more firm and elastic skin.
- The flavonoids and catechols in green tea provide it with vitamin P properties. The tannins in its chemical composition give it astringent properties, whereas the polyphenolic compounds act as an astringent, but also protect the skin, and later bring about vasoconstriction, reducing inflammation in the affected area. Cell regeneration is caused, as well as a wound healing activity.
- In hair care it can be used with great success to improve the gloss and shine of the hair, as well as the tensile strength.
- The oil has a regenerative effect on the cutaneous tissues, due to the presence of unsaturated fatty acids, and therefore enhances local circulation in the area treated, to bring about revitalization of the dermis.
- The combined properties of soybean oil makes it a valued emollient for cosmetic use.
- Not only is it a superb moisturizer, but its intrinsic phytoestrogen content is valuable in promoting good skin care. The protease inhibitor effect that it also has can play a role in fighting unwanted changes in the cell, since it has anti-tumor properties.
- What stands out is the high proportion of phytosterols. These components have been attributed with the improvement of certain disorders of the conjunctive tissue and cutaneous injuries, because they cause an increase in the collagen biosynthesis of the fibroblasts and enhance the reduction of the reticular collagen.
- It may therefore be used in the specific treatment of aged skin, due to the revitalizing and emollient properties.
- It has been traditionally used to treat abscesses, boils, skin ulcers, wounds and burnt skin.
- Recent studies have also shown that the saponins in white lily can inhibit certain skin cancer activation.
- It is used to treat cuperosis (couperose/cuperose), where the skin is covered with small-dilated blood vessels.
- Furthermore, it has anti-inflammatory, protective, hydrating, moisturizing and emollient properties, which in turn help with skin elasticity.
For the full list of ingredients, as per INCI specifications, please click here.
Directions and Benefits
Apply Hand Body Lotion liberally to the hands and body; paying special attention to dry and flaky skin.
- It not only moisturizes and hydrates the skin, but also softens and soothes the skin.
- Easily absorbed and leaves no oily or sticky residue.
- Economical to use – only a small amount is needed.
- The ingredients are so formulated to soften and nourish the skin and at the same time to help rejuvenate and regenerate the skin.
- Increase circulation and helps sort out minor skin problems.
- More than just a normal hand and body lotion – this is a treatment for your skin.
- Money-back guarantee.